FN FN15 TACTICAL CARBINE II 5.56 FDE BLK 3631209
The FN 15® Tactical II FDE/BLK is the latest evolution the FN 15 family of carbines. Improving upon the existing platform with the addition of FN’s Rail System, enhanced MIL-SPEC lower receiver and legendary match-grade free floating, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged barrel offer extreme durability and performance. The second generation of the FN 15® Tactical still offers the distinguishing features like the 3-prong flash hider found on the FN SCAR rifles that reduces flash, mid-length gas system and H1 buffer to decrease recoil, a Magpul grip, buttstock and M-LOK™ accessory mounting system.
Brand: FN America
Model: FN 15 Tactical Carbine II
Operation: Direct impingement
Finish: Matte Black
Stock: FDE Magpul MOE-SL Telescoping, MOE Pistol Grip
Barrel Length: 16
Overall Length: 33.7 Collapsed, 37 Extended
Weight: 6.6 lbs
# of Mags: 1
Receiver: Flat Dark Earth
Muzzle: FN 3-Prong Muzzle Device
Features: Mid-Length Pinned Gas System;
Enhanced Combat Trigger, Midwest Industries Forearm
Mag Capacity: 30 Rd.
Weight: 6.7 lb.
Barrel Length: 16"
Overall Length: 33.7" - 37"
• FN Rail System with M-LOK technology with alignment mechanism that provides extreme rigidity and less deflection to maintain zero
• 16-inch cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined free floating barrel RECEIVER
• Hard-anodized aluminum
• Flat-top receiver, M1913 MIL-SPEC rail at the 12 o’clock position
• FN Rail System with M-LOK technology BARREL
• FN three-prong flash hider STOCK
• Magpul MOE grip
• Magpul MOE SL buttstock TRIGGER
• FN Combat Trigger OPERATING CONTROLS
• Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
• Forward Assist MAGAZINE
• Magpul PMAG®
**ALL FIREARMS MUST SHIP TO AN FFL - AFTER YOUR ORDER IS RECEIVED YOU MUST HAVE YOUR FFL FAX (603)842-5528 OR EMAIL INFO@TDS-US.COM THEIR PAPERWORK WITH YOUR NAME REFERENCED**