The success of the B-14 HMR prompted the creation of the Bergara HMR (Hunting and Match Rifle) PRO rifle. The rifle is built on an adjustable precision stock with integrated mini chassis for repeatable bedding and accuracy. The #5.5 tapered 416 stainless steel tapered barrel is 5/8x24 threaded for muzzle devices and the Bergara Premier action is compatible with AICS magazines.
Features of the HMR PRO Rifle:
- Barrel Taper: #5.5
- Bergara Premier Action
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Stock: Bergara HMR Molded with mini-chassis
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases with 8 X 40 screws
- 5 Round AICS Style Detachable Magazine; 10 round in .223 Rem
- Rear butt-stock: Adjustable cheek piece and length-of-pull between 14.5" to 13"
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
- Muzzle: Threaded 5/8-24” with knurled thread protector (.450 Bushmaster features 11/16x24 threaded barrel)