*** FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED ***
A couple years back the Rangepack was the hottest thing available. It even hit the NRA Store and regularly sold out. For many reasons it vanished from the market only to re-emerge here at TDS (the original dealer/distributor). Get yours before they vanish again!!
The Rangepack meets your need for SIZE:
- Hard-bound main compartment separator with 12 pistol magazine capacity on one side, and a host of amorer's tool pockets on the other…giving it a total of 36 magazine capacity in 2,000 cubic square inches of storage space
- Several additional loops for attaching clips or carabineers.
- 33 unique storage compartments, including 6 exterior pockets specially designed for large-capacity magazines (AR), 2 side utility pockets with adjustable hook-n-loop closure and 2 small zippered side pouches.
- Dimensions: 19.5"H x 16"W x 12"D
The Rangepack meets your need for SAFETY:
- Reinforced heavy-duty 1776-Tactical zippers
- Top-loading lockable main compartment
- Water-resistant rip-stop outer shell
The Rangepack offers so much more:
- Heavy-duty carrying handle
- Adjustable bungee strap
- Removable phone pouch on front shoulder strap
- Earpiece cord holder with removable inner pouch
A great description of this bag from the APEX TACTICAL Blog