Ready to follow your every move, the MRAD adapts to a variety of user needs without sacrificing performance. With unfailing accuracy, this bolt-action system continues to define a whole new class of long-range precision rifles.
The MRAD rifle's user-changeable barrel system is just one example of this hardworking gun's modularity. THREE USER CHANGEABLE CALIBERS: 338 NORMA MAGNUM, 300 NORMA MAGNUM, AND 7.62 x 51 NATO, the precision grade barrel can be removed by simply loosening two bolts using a standard Torx wrench. Besides reducing maintenance and logistical burdens, this unique design allows for user level caliber interchangeability and serviceability with the MRAD rifle's barrel kits.
The MRAD also boasts Barrett's fully adjustable match-grade trigger module, which is user accessible. The thumb-operated safety can be configured for left or right hand operation. The ambidextrous magazine release can be used intuitively while retaining a firing grip and cheek weld. Integrated into the MRAD rifle's 7000 series aluminum upper receiver is a 21.75 inch M1913 rail with 20 MOA taper. The forward receiver is drilled and tapped for accessory rails to be mounted at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions.
The MRAD stock is foldable for enhanced portability yet locks in as solid as a fixed-stock rifle, creating a rigid platform for consistent firing. During transport the stock folds and locks onto the bolt handle maintaining the same rifle width whether folded or extended. Made of a temperature-resistant polymer, the adjustable cheek piece also offers a consistent rifle-to-user contact point. The rifle's length of pull can be set to five different positions with the push of a single button. From its quick-detach sling mounts to the Barrett Multi-Role Brown color that blends into any environment - every detail of the MRAD has been carefully designed to create one thing: a high-performance rifle you can truly make your own.
THREE USER CHANGEABLE CALIBER CONVERSION KITS: 338 NORMA MAGNUM, 300 NORMA MAGNUM, .300 PRC AND 7.62 x 51 NATO
- Length of pull adjustable by push button
- Polymer cheek piece is height adjustable from either side
- Lightweight folding stock provides compact mobility
- Polymer bolt guide acts as dust cover and provides smooth bolt cycling
- Integral 20 MOA 21.75” (55.24 cm) M1913 optics rail
- Mil-Spec Type 2, Class 3 Hardcoat anodized in Black
- Multiple length accessory rails can be mounted at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Match grade barrels available in both fluted and heavy in multiple lengths
- High efficiency muzzle brake
- User changeable calibers
- Generously sized magazine well for quick reload
- Two 10-round, drop free polymer magazines
- Ambidextrous magazine release is accessible while maintaining firing grip
- Oversized trigger guard for operation with gloved hands
- Fully adjustable trigger module can be removed without tools
- Accepts most standard M4/M16 pistol grips
- Thumb-operated safety configurable for right/left-handed operation
- Recoil absorbent Sorbathane® pad
- Two quick-detach sling swivel loops
- Three multiple length accessory rails
- Pelican hard case with custom foam insert
- Operator’s manual