The Latest in Dynamic Rifle Optics
SIG Sauer is a brand known for their rugged reliability and industry leading features the TANGO6 rifle scope carries on that legacy. Sig Sauer takes the venerable variable power optic and brings it into a world of its own with new cutting edge features. This optic offers a progressive first focal plane MOA Milling Reticle. The illuminated reticle also has 9 different brightness settings including two night vision compatible modes. This optic will be well matched with your most trusted rifle with a sturdy 34mm scope body and incredibly clear glass. Wherever your next adventure takes you the TANGO6 promises to be a worthwhile companion. Shooters familiar with long range precision shooting will be at home on this optic with fantastic features such as .25 MOA adjustments and powerful 30x magnification. Sig Sauer also raises standards with a rugged IPX-7 waterproofing and fog proof performance.
TANGO6 scopes incorporate these features:
- LockDown Zero System stop-locking turrets allow the user not only to find the zero point of the scope, but to lock it in place. Rapid, precise return to zero. Specific Units Only
- HellFire Reticle - Utilizes advanced fiber-optic technology to create and electronically illuminated reticle system capable of varying levels of intensity, from dim to bright - resulting in a clear, crisp aiming point no matter the situation.
- HellFire LevelPlex AutoLevel Reticle Specific Units Only - Certain TANGO6 models feature LevelPlex - an inclinometer-powered leveling display displayed right in the outer edges of the reticle of the scope. With LevelPlex, a user can instantly tell how level the scope is - down to one-half of a degree!
- SIG Ballistic Turret (SBT) is perfectly engraved to match the ballistics of your shooting system. Most TANGO6 scopes include a free SBT Specific Units Only
- HDX - Sig's proprietary methodology of using High Definition (HD) and High Transmission (HT) glass for ultra-high resolution optical performance and maximized light transmission.
- MOTAC - Motion-sensing technology immediately powers up illumination when motion is detected, and powers it down when it does not - saving battery life and ensuring power is there when needed.
- Stealth ID - the industrial design of Sig Electro-Optics is based on their legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up shape and pattern of the optic.
- Spectracoat - Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings minimize reflection across the spectrum of visible light, while still permitting maximum light transmission through the scope
- LensArmor - Getting the most durability out of the scope via this abrasion-resistant lens coating, to ensure your optic stays crisp, clear, and bright.
- LenShield - Sig's proprietary Mil-Spec coating that sheds water, oil, and other undesirables to ensure a clear and unobstructed sight image at all times.
- Sig Optics Infinite Guarantee - They're guaranteed forever - an unlimited lifetime guarantee. Fully transferable, no warranty card or receipt required. Period.
Sig Sauer TANGO6 5-30X56 rifle scope Specifications and Features:
- Sig Sauer Electro Optics SOT65111
- MOA milling reticle
- Tube diameter: 34MM
- First Focal Plane
- 0.25 MOA adjustments
- Objective lens diameter: 56MM
- Argon gas purged
- 7 Daylight/2 Night vision illumination settings
- Takes CR2032 battery
- Weight 42oz
- Length 14.38"
- Eye relief 3.50"-3.60"
- Matte black