Standard Manufacturing DP-12 Pump Action 12GA 14+2 Rounds 18.875" Double Barrel Shotgun DP-12
Standard Manufacturing Company has raised the bar with this extraordinary shotgun that truly is one of kind. Extreme detail has been a priority from conception through production of these double barrel repeater shotguns. The first of its kind, a premium defense, double barreled, pump, 12 gauge shotgun that quickly fires 16 rounds. Designed for the most discerning shooters who demand extreme firepower and require consistent reliability. The stock has a QR code you can scan with your smart phone or tablet to down load the manual and other information. Please be sure and fill out the warranty card and send it to Standard Manufacturing. The spreader choke tubes are designed to shoot a devastating pattern at 25 yards. The choke tubes have Tru-Choke thread patterns.
- Action: Pump
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Single
- Magazine Capacity: 14+2
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Sight: Optic Ready
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Thermal Coated
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 18-7/8"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 29-1/2"
- Weight: 9 lb 12 oz
- Barrels: 2 x 18-7/8 inches, chambered for 2-3/4 or 3 inches shells
- Chokes: Both barrels include spreader choke tubes with Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Capacity: 14-rounds in magazine tubes + 2 inches chambers - 16 total with indicator windows
- Action: Pump action with two shots from single trigger, inline shell feeding
- Controls: Ambidextrous safety, ambidextrous pump slide release
- Grip: Co-molded non-slip rubber pistol grip, composite front vertical grip
- Forend: Composite material with slots for MOE rails
- Recoil Pad: Rubber with dual spring shock absorbing recoil mechanism
- Sling points: Front sling attachment, sling swivel attachment on stock
- Includes: (2) Picatinny rails for accessories, (7) slot rail on the bottom by the foregrip and a 13-3/4 inches 34 slot rail on top, choke tube wrench, heavy duty lock, instruction booklet and warranty card.
**PLEASE HAVE YOUR FFL EMAIL A COPY OF THEIR CERTIFICATE TO: email@example.com [INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND ORDER NUMBER IN THE EMAIL]**